OSI 935 is a fluxing agent maintained at 200-250 ° C constantly, it allows to :
- Regulate the final product elasticity
- Remedy the raw material (bitumen) supplies irregularity
- Optimize the resources allocation
- Evolve the product mixDecrease the temperature fluctuation sensibility
- Decrease the risks of cracking, peeling, or any deterioration
- Increase the longevity of the final product
- COC Flash Point ≥ 240 °C
- Dynamic viscosity at 50 ° C: 1000 à 4000 Cp
- No water
The waterproofing membrane used in “roofing”, or roof waterproofing, must withstand external aggressions. Our OSI 935 fluxing agent anticipates changes in the elasticity of the bitumen to maintain the waterproofing and insulation of the construction.
OSI 935 is a substitute product allowing a better valuation of your membrane.
OSI 935 is a hot product maintained between 200 ° C and 250 ° C in stock. Osilub has the ability to guarantee delivery at 160-180 ° C to conserve energy and facilitate the incorporation of OSI 935 into the production process.