OSILUB implements cutting-edge technology derived from the fine chemicals industry: thin-film vacuum distillation to give a second life to used lubricating oils.
Exemplary environmental performance
By treating an additional 120,000 tons of used oil every year, OSILUB responds to a sustainable development issue in accordance with European Directive 2008/98 / EC of 19 November 2008 which stipulates the priority of recycling.
With an output of 90%, OSILUB produces after treatment a high quality base oil which joins the new lubricants circuit. This infinitely reproducible life cycle helps preserve fossil fuels for future generations.
Which used oils?
- All engine oils (mineral, semi-synthetic or synthetic): Cars, Heavy goods vehicles, Agriculture, Construction, Aviation, etc.
- Transmission, gearbox, axle, gear oils…
- Hydraulic oils
- Transformer oils (without PCB)
- Compressor oils
- Whole cutting oils
- Heat transfer fluids based on mineral oils.
Used oil collector services
- Sea and road charters
- Validation of the quality of the oils with a preliminary analysis
and supports you in the preparation of administrative files (notification, ADEME declaration, Customs, etc.)
Obtain the technical characteristics of used ULO.